Ginde Pipe is the latest eco-friendly industrial piping solution to hit the US construction industry!
- More efficient - 30% Better flow rate
- Long lasting - 50 year lifespan
- Reduces waste - Available in up to 1200’ lengths
Ginde Pipe is a multilayer composite pipe
that out-performs copper in all applications!
- More cost effective
- Easier to install - reducing labor costs
- Flexible - can bend more than 90 degrees
- Resistant to extreme temps, corrosion & fire
- Tested to over 1200psi (86 bar)
Ginde Pipe is highly rated world-wide for a
full range of applications.
- Industrial and residential systems for hot and cold water
- Pipeline systems for conveying potable water
- Heating pipelines for under floor heating, wall and roof heating
- Heating pipelines for snow melting in parking lots / airport runways
- Pipelines for air conditioners
- Pipelines for solar heating systems
- Pipelines for oil and cooling fluid transportation
- Pipelines for electric wire and cabling
- Pipelines for compressed air
- Pipelines for fluid transportation in beverage factories
- Pipelines for irrigation engineering in agriculture and gardens